Saturday, February 17, 2007

digital camera


I've been looking for a new digital camera. They are a lot cheaper than when I got the old one. I'm not going for the brand name and the price this time. I'll go for the cheap and good one. I'm still kinda debating whether I should buy one or not. I realized that I take lots of pictures and download them into my computer, and then I never look at them. I sometimes delete many pictures right on my digital camera. Those pictures that would've been so funny to look at years later. When I used my regular camera, I enjoyed keeping rolls of films undeveloped for a couple of months, and then when I get them developed, it's so interesting to see how things changed in a short period of time. I can't delete some of the pictures, so it's funny to look at them. I put them in an album book, so that we can look at them anytime we want to sitting on a couch with a cup of coffee all bundled up toghether...
I don't know.. I may keep my old regular camera and get the cheapest digital camera just to keep it in my purse. The non-digital camera I have is kinda too big to carry in my purse, and that's the only complain I have about it.

No comments: