Thursday, February 8, 2007

lesson

I know that I need to study a lot harder than the time I was an undergraduate student. But I don't know about this. I'm having to write a research paper that I don't even know what I'm going to write about. I guess I have to do a REAL research since it is a research paper. I thought anything for the class should be taught first, and then write a paper over it, and get tested over it. But this is the first time I'm having to write a paper on a topic that I wasn't taught. Is it a common thing? I still don't understand the topic itself. Oh gosh, what am I gonna do.... I should've known better. 12 graduate hourse is too much.

2 comments:

David Kaler said...

Wow 12 hours you are busy! Well you best get researching! I wish you luck, hope your time management skills are in order! Good luck!

maljang said...

Thank you, David. I'll start doing my best from tomorrow.